Saturday, August 22, 2009

Soulful Sunday: Children

It has been a long while since my last post! This month has been a busy one. Work has been incredibly hectic, E is most defiantly approaching the so called "terrible two's", and my hubby J and I are beginning a new chapter as Sunday School teachers to two-year-olds at our church.

"for the fruit of the light is found in all that is good and right and true. Try to find out what is pleasing to the Lord." Ephesians 5:9-10

I was reminded of this verse a few days ago and I thought it was prefect for our sweet babies, as they grow and learn.

We have had such an awesome privilege of teaching and guiding our sweet baby girl. I find great joy is helping her "find out what is pleasing to the Lord."

Since day one, we have sung songs to her about Jesus, and she always seems to like hearing them. Recently E's vocabulary has really started to expand and she has started singing right along with us, knowing every word. I love that! Today we were signing "Jesus loves the little children", and she was really belting it out. Then later we hear her singing "The BIBLE" song to herself as she played. What a precious sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails