Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby 2 Toddler

Along with all the holiday festivities, I am in full birthday planning mode for E's Second birthday! Time has really flown by. E is our little Turkey baby, as I went into labor a few hours before we were all to sit down to have our Thanksgiving meal. It was an exciting Thanksgiving, one we will never forget!

Below is the start of my planning for her party. Her first birthday I designed the invite to show E's progression from birth to 11 months. I did the same this year, from her first birthday on the top left, to present on the bottom right.

Stay tuned for more party planning...

1 comment:

  1. I remember that card from last year and thought it was so cute! You are very talented! This one is just as cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails